Pathfinders are a worldwide organization of young people sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, though young people of any religious persuasion, or none at all, are welcome and encouraged to join the organization. The Pathfinder club is designed for boys and girls, grades 5 to 10 (ages 9 to 15). The program offers recreation, challenge and activities that promote team spirit and loyalty to God and His church.
Outdoor activities bringing youth closer to nature and Jesus.
Pathfinders offer a wide range of activities including, but not limited to:
- Camping & camping/survival skills
- Grade appropriate leadership training
- Activities promoting community pride & involvement through outreach activities such as helping in downtown soup kitchens, collecting food for the disadvantaged, cleaning & maintaining city and county parks, visiting and encouraging the elderly, and MANY more
- Interactive training in a variety of recreational, artistic, nature, conservation, vocational, and outreach areas, with awards (honors) given for successful completion of the interactive training modules
- Personal care and encouragement by a caring staff member! While many school classrooms have 10-30 students per teacher, Pathfinders offers AT LEAST a 1 staff member to every 5 Pathfinder ratio!
Contact: Celeste Harrison
Time and Location: Wednesday evenings at 6:30 - 8:30 in the Upper Room of the Our Daily Bread Building.